Bankwest Stadium App and Rewards Program launched today
- Official Bankwest Stadium App and Rewards Program to be available to fans for the first time at the Eels v Rabbitohs NRL game tonight;
- Bankwest Stadium SCORE is free and will offer a range of incentive based rewards for fans;
- Available now via the App Store and Google Play.
The new Bankwest Stadium App and Rewards Program is set to supercharge the event experience for fans attending events at the Stadium.
The rewards program, called Bankwest Stadium SCORE, will offer a range of incentive based bonuses and activations with the aim of encouraging fans to keep coming back to the venue.
Bankwest Stadium SCORE is free to use with fans only needing to download the app via the App Store or Google Play and sign up to access.
Bankwest Stadium CEO Daryl Kerry said this innovation will build on a fan experience that is already being hailed as the best on the eastern seaboard.
“Bankwest Stadium was built for the fans and the app and rewards program are the next steps in delivering an unparalleled event experience.”
“Bankwest Stadium SCORE will encourage fans to keep coming back by offering up rewards the more they use it at the Stadium.”
The new app will mean fans have all the key information about the Stadium at their fingertips with details on upcoming events, maps, food & beverage, FAQs and more contained within.
The app will also be the gateway for Bankwest Stadium SCORE.
SCORE will offer the following benefits for active users:
- Exclusive food and beverage offers;
- Exclusive competitions and promotions;
- Priority ticket access;
- Rewards for attending events at the Stadium;
- Monthly prizes;
- The chance to win a Mitsubishi Triton valued at $48,000.
SCORE will be run entirely through the Bankwest Stadium App, once a fan signs up they will be issued a unique digital barcode that can be scanned at any point of sale in the venue.
The more times they use their barcode, the more rewards and more chances to win prizes they will get.
Fans who sign up before 8 December this year will go in to the running to win a brand new Mitsubishi Triton valued at $48,000.
The first opportunity for fans to use the app and SCORE will be at tonight’s Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL match.