|5:00 pm||Kick-off: Liberty A-League Wanderers FC vs Sydney FC|
|7:45 pm||Kick-off: Isuzu UTE A-League Wanderers FC vs Sydney FC|
Western Sydney Wanderers FC take on Sydney FC in the second double header of the season with Liberty A-League Women’s and Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s matches being played today.
Don’t miss the A-Leagues’ greatest attraction at the home Sydney Derby at CommBank Stadium.
Top Tips for a great experience in #Wanderland
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers A-League Games at CommBank Stadium include travel on Sydney Trains, Metro and Light Rail. Visit transport.info for more info and to plan your trip.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group.
- Trains and buses run regularly to Parramatta Station, which is a 15-minute walk from the stadium. Some buses also make stops outside the Stadium on O’Connell Street.
- Traffic will be heavier than usual approaching the precinct so allow extra travel time.
- Pre-purchase tickets online via Ticketek to beat any queues at the box office. Download and share your tickets with your group before arriving at CommBank Stadium.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- Remember – CommBank Stadium is a cashless venue.