CommBank Stadium will implement an Australian-first by introducing Tap-and-Go Entry with Apple Wallet across the venue as the only mode of ticket delivery. Tap-and-Go entry with Apple Wallet will not only streamline the entry process for fans but limit the use of high-contact areas making the fans experience as safe as possible.
Simply follow the below steps:
- Mobile ticket delivery is the only way to receive tickets.
- Tap the link you receive in the SMS on your iPhone
- Tap ‘Share ticket’ on your mobile ticket and follow the steps as prompted to share.
I’ve shared a mobile ticket with my family member or friend, how do they accept it?
- Once you’ve shared a mobile ticket, your family member or friend will receive a unique link through email or SMS – depending on how you chose to share it.
- They will need a Ticketek account to log-in, or to create an account, and accept the share.
More information on Ticket sharing can be found here
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet.
- You will receive a notification as you approach the venue gates.
- Tap to open your tickets or access them directly through Apple Wallet on your mobile device. For Apple Watch double-click the side button and swipe through to access the relevant ticket.
- For Apple Watch double-click the side button and swipe through to access the relevant ticket.
- Hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the turnstile and tap to enter – no need to scan a barcode.
Have multiple tickets?
Swipe left to view and use multiple tickets. Each guest will need to tap the phone to enter.
More information on Tap-and-Go can be found here