1. Your personal information is important to CommBank Stadium
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
CommBank Stadium may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide CommBank Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase CommBank Stadium products and/or services;
- participate in an CommBank Stadium competition;
- interact with CommBank Stadium through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the CommBank Stadium website or use the CommBank Stadium Wi-Fi service, CommBank Stadium and Telstra may collect information on how you use the CommBank Stadium website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact CommBank Stadium, CommBank Stadium may also keep a record of that contact.
CommBank Stadium will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- CommBank Stadium may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- CommBank Stadium may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- CommBank Stadium may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to CommBank Stadium,
CommBank Stadium may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
CommBank Stadium’s purpose in collecting your personal information:
- is to provide you with information that interests you;
- is to provide you with information about events at CommBank Stadium and/or Accor Stadium or other venues managed by Venues NSW;
- is to provide you with special offers that are relevant to your interests; and
- for the purposes of administrating the SCORE loyalty program, including providing food and beverage discounts, ticket offers, prizes and other promotional offers.
CommBank Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- CommBank Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at CommBank Stadium, any member of the public or of CommBank Stadium.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the CommBank Stadium website or attending CommBank Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that CommBank Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in. CommBank Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide CommBank Stadium with advertisements and inform CommBank Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. CommBank Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the CommBank Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, CommBank Stadium may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of CommBank Stadium (such as the NRL, ARU or FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services CommBank Stadium provides). CommBank Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
7. When CommBank Stadium will contact you
CommBank Stadium will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, CommBank Stadium may contact you at the email or other address that you provided CommBank Stadium in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the CommBank Stadium website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about CommBank Stadium and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the CommBank Stadium website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to [email protected] and asking to be removed from CommBank Stadium’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information CommBank Stadium keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information CommBank Stadium holds about you, contact CommBank Stadium at [email protected]. The file of your personal information retained by CommBank Stadium will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information CommBank Stadium has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact CommBank Stadium at [email protected] and CommBank Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information CommBank Stadium has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let CommBank Stadium know by sending an email to [email protected] and CommBank Stadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from CommBank Stadium, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or by clicking “No” or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails CommBank Stadium sends to you.
From time to time, CommBank Stadium conducts competitions on the CommBank Stadium website and through Facebook or Twitter. When CommBank Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from CommBank Stadium. Unless you choose to receive further communications from CommBank Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
12. Storage and security of your personal information
CommBank Stadium will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which CommBank Stadium holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to CommBank Stadium employees who have specific authorisation. CommBank Stadium also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so CommBank Stadium cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to CommBank Stadium will always be totally secure. CommBank Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
CommBank Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. Collection of contact details for COVID contact tracing purposes
If CommBank Stadium has collected your personal contact details (email address and/or mobile phone number) for COVID contact tracing purposes, pursuant to its obligations under the NSW Public Health Order (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement), CommBank Stadium will securely and confidentially store this information for a period of 28 days from the date of the event for which the information was collected. The only purpose for which this information is to be used is if CommBank Stadium is required to disclose it to NSW Health (on request), so that NSW Health can contact trace COVID-19 infections. CommBank Stadium will destroy your contact information once the 28 day period has lapsed.
14. CommBank Stadium and links to other websites
CommBank Stadium provides links to websites outside of CommBank Stadium’s website. These linked websites are not under CommBank Stadium’s control and CommBank Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to CommBank Stadium’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, CommBank Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
15. What to do if you have a problem or question
If CommBank Stadium becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the CommBank Stadium website, CommBank Stadium will work to address these concerns promptly.
16. Future changes