The following Conditions of Entry will apply to all Stadium visitors. These conditions should be read in conjunction with the conditions of sale appearing on each event ticket.
Please note that conditions of entry may vary between events, subject to the event organiser.
- FA International Match Terms of Admission
- FA Spectator Code of Behaviour
- A-League Terms of Admission
NRL Home Teams Junior Ticketing Information:
- West Tigers: Children aged 5-15 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 4 years & under are free on the knee.
- Parramatta Eels: Children aged 4-15 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 3 years & under are free on the knee.
- South Sydney Rabbitohs: Children aged 5-15 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 4 years & under are free on the knee.
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs:Children aged 4-17 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 3 years & under are free on the knee.
- For the safety and security of all persons, closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons will be subject to a security check on entry. Persons refusing to undergo a security check will be refused entry.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the Stadium.
- Any person found to have entered the Stadium after being removed or issued with any current banning notice will be subject to prosecution.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed.
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos etc may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- No throwing of items.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers, prams, or any other oversized items, are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Stollers and prams and oversized items may be cloaked.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted, inside or outside the Stadium.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities (i.e. merchandise sales), inside or outside the Stadium are not permitted.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Persons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so that their own risk. The Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
All persons entering the Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering a licensed premises.
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Persons in possession of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the Stadium.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol or illicit drugs from entering.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to purchase alcohol for (or supply alcohol to) minors or persons who are intoxicated.
- Persons supplying alcohol to minors or intoxicated persons will be reported to Police.
Refusal of Entry
Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated, drug affected, disorderly or engaging in anti-social behaviour.
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised person.
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance.
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases a ticket from an unauthorised ticketing agent / source.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to any current banning notices.
Bag Sizes / Cloaking
- Limited to 30cm x 40cm (including eskies).
- Limited cloaking is available and may be unavailable for selected events.
Restricted / Prohibited Items (General)
- Glass, cans including aerosol cans or metal containers of any style.
- Alcoholic beverages and illicit drugs.
- Flares, fireworks, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices.
- Laser pens / pointers.
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons.
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes), cameras with detachable lenses over 300mm in size and tripods.
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flags poles of more than 1.4m in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
- Whistles, hooters and horns and other musical instruments (e.g. drums).
- Confetti and shredded paper.
- Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes, Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation.
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
- As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
- Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
All Patrons entering the Stadium agree and accept that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Orders in relation to COVID-19 which may change from time to time.
The following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests and general public) who either purchased or have been allocated a ticket for the event.
- The primary purchaser / holder of the tickets must provide the name and mobile number of each person using the tickets in the purchaser’s / holder’s group, for the purpose of the NSW Government’s contact tracing requirements, if requested to do so.
- Persons who are unwell must not attend the event.
- Do not attend the event if you:
- are unwell;
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results; or
- have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or who is currently awaiting COVID-19.
- Immediately seek medical attention, if feeling unwell at the event (see Stadium staff).
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc).
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
Entry to Stadium
- Corporate patrons will be required to digitally check-in to the Stadium via a QR Code system.
- Only patrons who live in the Greater Sydney region are eligible to attend this event.
- Any person who has visited specific COVID-19 case locations as per the list provided by the NSW Government, must not attend the event. Refer to this link for case locations.
- The NSW Government requires that face masks must be worn in indoor areas (i.e. corporate / function spaces).
- Stadium Management also encourages patrons to wear face masks when queuing to enter the Stadium and in public areas when moving around the Stadium.
- The only exceptions for not wearing a face mask in indoor areas are as follows:
- persons with a physical or mental health illness, or disability, that makes wearing a fitted face covering unsuitable. Such persons must carry evidence (medical certificate, or other written evidence, signed by a health practitioner or NDIS provider) or a statutory declaration by the person, to confirm their exemption. Such evidence will be provided to a NSW Police Officer if requested to do so.
- Masks can be removed for the purposes:
- of eating and drinking;
- communicating with a person who is deaf or hard of hearing;
- when requested by Police for an identity check;
- in an emergency; and
- or during the provision of goods and services (i.e. medical assistance).
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, the above conditions of entry apply to all Stadium visitors.
These conditions should be read in conjunction with the conditions of sale appearing on each event ticket or membership card and the Stadium’s COVID Safe page – refer link.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CONDITIONS OF ENTRY MAY VARY BETWEEN EVENTS. REFER TO THE STADIUM’S EVENT PAGES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.