The Wallabies return to Bankwest Stadium for the first time since their victory of Manu Samoa in September 2017 to take on Argentina.
Vital points in the Tri-Nations Series are up for grabs as the Wallabies take on Los Pumas, don’t miss out!
Transport & getting to the venue
- With stadium capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- With plenty of parking available around Parramatta, fans are urged to drive to the game.
- There is no public parking at the Stadium. There are plenty of parking stations in close proximity to the Stadium that can be found here or here.
- If you do plan on catching public transport, visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- The use of face masks is strongly encouraged while travelling on public transport.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to allow additional travel time and to arrive at the Stadium early for the security screening process.
- Tap-and-Go with Apple Wallet is now available at Bankwest Stadium. Add your ticket to your Apple Wallet now for a secure, easy and quick entry into the Stadium. Found out more here.
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here here.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
- Please enter the venue via the gate indicated on your ticket.
- Every row has been sold, however seats in front and behind your group will automatically be left empty by the ticketing system.
- Patrons must sit in the reserved seat on their ticket.
Key Covid Safe Advice
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m or one seat, other than with your immediate group.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- Practice high level hand hygiene by washing hands and using the sanitiser stations located around the venue.
By attending Bankwest Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.
|6:00 pm||Gates Open|
|7:45 pm||Kick Off: Australia v Argentina|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.