CommBank Stadium will host Sydney’s first NRL Harvey Norman All Stars on Saturday February 12.
For hundreds of years, Indigenous and Maori peoples have come together along the banks of the Parramatta river and this year, we gather at CommBank Stadium to witness Australia’s greatest celebration of First Nations culture.
The event will feature men’s and women’s Indigenous and Maori teams across both rugby league and touch footy.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here. Fans are reminded that masks are mandatory when travelling on public transport.
- Arrive early and soak up the atmosphere of All Stars night with two games!
- Remember, CommBank Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test Fans are encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Corporate guests will be required to wear a facemask while indoors.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending NRL All Stars at CommBank Stadium
|4:00 pm||Gates Open|
|4:05 pm||Touch Football - Indigenous v Māori|
|5:20 pm||Indigenous Women’s All-Stars v New Zealand Māori Ferns|
|8:10 pm||Australian Indigenous Men’s All-Stars v New Zealand Māori Kiwis|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.