Sydney heavyweights the Sydney Roosters travel across the city and into the heart of Parramatta for a mammoth clash against the Eels.
With some recent classic matches – this one is sure to provide highlights from all over Commbank Stadium.
Top Tips for a great CommBank Stadium NRL Experience
- Pre-purchase tickets online via Ticketek to avoid any queues at the box office
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the stadium.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Remember, CommBank Stadium operates as a cashless venue.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group.
- Traffic may be heavier than usual and roads around the stadium will close at the end of the game from 9:20pm until 10pm to allow crowds to safely leave the precinct.
- Be patient, allow extra travel time and follow the directions of traffic controllers and Police. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- Trains and buses run regularly to Parramatta Station, which is a 15-minute walk from the stadium. Some buses also make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell Street.
- Fans are reminded that face masks are mandatory when travelling on public transport.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
For the most up-to-date transport information, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
|4:55 pm||Gates Open|
|5:10 pm||Kick Off: Knock on Effect NSW Cup: Parramatta Eels v North Sydney Bears|
|7:35 pm||Kick Off: NRL – Parramatta Eels v Sydney Roosters|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.