After 763 days away, the Socceroos are back at home!
Australia’s quest to qualify for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ will continue on 11 November, with the Socceroos set to take on Saudi Arabia in a crucial Qualifier at the Stadium.
Don’t miss this!
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Make a fun night of it! Head in early and enjoy the new-look Eat Street in Parramatta with friends and family.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending Socceroos v Saudi Arabia.
|6:30 pm||Gates Open|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.