The Western Sydney Wanderers are back at CommBank Stadium for a Round 2 cracker against the Newcastle Jets.
Will the Red and Black secure an important 3 points? Be here to find out.
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- If you have travelled to an overseas country during the 14 day period before your arrival in NSW, you must adhere to current health advice and travel directly to your place of residence or accomodation and isolate for 72hrs. More here.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Make a fun night of it! Head in early and enjoy the new-look Eat Street in Parramatta with friends and family.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending.
|4:45 pm||Corporate Gates (Gate F only)|
|5:15 pm||Gates Open|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.