It’s West v West when the Wanderers take on Western United at Bankwest Stadium!
The two sides have already notched some classic encounters in their short history and this is sure to be no different.
Key COVID Safe Advice
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. Please refer to the below link for the most up-to-date information: Here.
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all patrons entering and moving around the stadium.
- Face masks are now mandatory on public transport.
- Patrons in Corporate Indoor areas will need to be seated when drinking.
- Plan to arrive early and pre-purchase your tickets online before the game.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- Plan your trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
|5:40 pm||Early Gates (Gate F only)|
|6:10 pm||Gates Open|
|7:10 pm||A-League Kick Off|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.