- The Wanderers begin their season with back-to-back home games: Sunday 22 October V Wellington Phoenix & Saturday 28 October V Western United;
- The Red & Black will host a New Year’s Day game V Macarthur FC;
- The Wanderers one and only home Sydney Derby will be played on Saturday 2 March;
- This season there will be two home A-League Men’s/Women’s Doubleheaders: Sunday 22 October V Wellington Phoenix & Saturday 2 March V Sydney FC;
- The Wanderers finish the home regular season on Saturday 20 April V Melbourne City.
The Western Sydney Wanderers will open the first two rounds of the Isuzu UTE A-League men’s 2023/2024 season at home with matchups against Wellington Phoenix on Sunday afternoon (22 October) and against Western United on Saturday night (28 October).
The turn of the new year will present the Wanderers with a great chance to collect some valuable points with 3 of their first 4 games to start 2024 to be played at Wanderland – including a New Year’s Day contest with Macarthur FC.
The Red & Black will once again just play the one home Sydney Derby in season 23/24, with the A-Leagues greatest attraction coming to CommBank Stadium on Saturday 2 March.
It will be a tricky end to the home season for the Wanderers with the final two games in the heart of the West being played against Ross Aloisi’s Brisbane Roar and against back-to-back-to-back premiers Melbourne City.
In addition to the standalone home games, the Wanderers will host two A-League doubleheaders during the season which will feature a Women’s and Men’s game. The first coming on Sunday 22 October against the Wellington Phoenix and then on Saturday 2 March versus Sydney FC.
The full A-Leagues 2023/24 Draw can be found here.
After a strong campaign last season – which saw the Wanderers make the finals for the first time since 2017 – the Red & Black return looking to build on a heartbreaking Elimination Final exit and advance two steps further to the A-League Men’s Grand Final. The Wanderers have brought back Captain Fantastic, Marcelo as well as keeping their Player of the Season, Brandon Borrello who scored a team-high 13 goals last year.
The Wanderers have also brought in a couple of fresh faces with Dylan Pierias, Marcus Antonsson and Lachlan Brook being the standouts.
Western Sydney Wanderers Membership is the best way to show your support to both the Men’s and Women’s teams, while securing your seats at CommBank Stadium for all home matches. Membership enquiries here.