The Commonwealth Bank Matildas will play the first games at the newly-named CommBank Stadium when they host Brazil in a two-match series in October.
These games will mark the first time the Matildas have played on home soil since March 2020.
Welcome Back, Sydney! We can’t wait to have the fans back at CommBank Stadium after so long away. Before you get here, there’s some important things you should know:
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- To make the entry process as easy as possible, fans should download or print their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate before arriving at the Stadium.
- Be advised, only fans from the Greater Sydney Region are eligible to attend the event.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Make a fun night of it! Head in early and enjoy the new-look Eat Street in Parramatta with friends and family.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where they dispose of them.
- Visit our COVID Safe Information page for all the info you should know before attending Matildas v Brazil.
|6:00 pm||Corporate Gates Open (Gate F)|
|6:30 pm||Public Gates Open|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.