The Commonwealth Bank Matildas will play the first games at the newly-named CommBank Stadium when they host Brazil in a two-match series in October.
These games will mark the first time the Matildas have played on home soil since March 2020.
The fixtures will be hosted in line with any NSW Government Public Health Orders at the time, with information on ticketing, capacity and more to be available soon.
- Under the NSW Government Reopening Road Map and current Public Health Orders, only fans who live in the Greater Sydney region are eligible to attend these games;
- Under NSW Health orders, all adult ticket holders (16+) will need to be fully vaccinated;
- Fans should come prepared, arrive early and leave additional time for the entry process;
- All ticket holders (16+) will need to provide evidence of their vaccination status prior to entering the Stadium. Children under 16 years of age do not need to be fully vaccinated, however must be accompanied by a person who is a member of the child’s household and is a fully vaccinated.
- Further information on transport, Stadium access and requirements for fans in the venue will be available in the coming days.
|6:00 pm||Corporate Gates Open (Gate F)|
|6:30 pm||Public Gates Open|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.