The battle of traditional rivals – Parramatta Eels v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles that has become a heated and intense clash into the modern era.
This promises to be a thrilling clash between competition heavyweights – there is no better way to kick off a weekend than with a Friday night blockbuster of epic proportions at Commbank Stadium.
Top Tips for a great CommBank Stadium NRL Experience
- Pre-purchase tickets online via Ticketek to avoid any queues at the box office
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the stadium.
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Remember, CommBank Stadium operates as a cashless venue.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group.
- Trains and buses run regularly to Parramatta Station, which is a 15-minute walk from the stadium. Some buses also make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell Street.
- Fans are reminded that face masks are mandatory when travelling on public transport.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
For the most up-to-date transport information, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
|5:15 pm||Gates Open|
|5:30 pm||Kick Off: Knock on Effect NSW Cup: Parramatta Eels v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles|
|7:55 pm||Kick Off: NRL – Parramatta Eels v Manly Sea Eagles|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.