It’s 1 v 2 in this year’s Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Grand Final as back-to-back-to-back premiers Melbourne City face perennial underdogs Central Coast Mariners in what is sure to be a scintillating final at CommBank Stadium.
Who will you be cheering for on Grand Final night, when a huge celebration of football is planned?
Will you sing for the Yellow and Navy Blue of Central Coast Mariners, or the Sky Blue, Red and White of Melbourne City?
Be here at CommBank Stadium to Witness Greatness on the Biggest Stage.
Tickets on sale now through Ticketek only: click here for Tickets
Event Day Schedule
6:15pm: Gates Open
7:45pm: A-League Men’s Grand Final: Melbourne City v Central Coast Mariners
- Melbourne City and Central Coast Mariners Club Members
– Members receive a 20% discount.
- General Public
– on sale from 11am, Wednesday 24 May 2023
Getting to the Stadium
Important Traffic & Transport Information:
Fans are strongly encouraged to ARRIVE EARLY to avoid queues. Parramatta CBD is a short walk from CommBank Stadium and will be a hive of action on Saturday pre-and-post-game. A big crowd is on the way so make sure you are inside the Stadium early to soak up the pre-match atmosphere!
If you intend to drive, there is plenty of parking close to CommBank Stadium in the Parramatta CBD, but leave additional time to park and walk to the Stadium
Valid pre-purchased tickets to the 2022/2023 A-League Men Grand Final at CommBank Stadium include travel on the following transport services, just show your event ticket to Transport staff when boarding services:
- Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink Intercity services (non-booked services bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
- Sydney Metro North West services
- Sydney and Newcastle Light Rail services
CommBank Stadium is a 12 to 15-minute easy walk from Parramatta Station – and you can always drop in to a café, eatery or bar on the way! See Route.
Alternatively, you catch a train to Westmead Station then head to CommBank Stadium through Parramatta Park. See Route.
Patrons are advised to take advantage of the regular trains running to and from Parramatta Station to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around Parramatta.
Trains to Parramatta run every 10 to 15 minutes and bus services will run regularly throughout the night.
Plenty of regular route bus services run to and from Parramatta Interchange which is within a 12 to 15-minute walk of CommBank Stadium.
From the interchange head down Argyle St, Church St and take either the Riverside Walk or walk through Prince Alfred Square to get to the Stadium on O’Connell St. See Route.
Alternatively, some bus routes also make stops along O’Connell St outside the Stadium.
The two closest taxi drop-off and pick-up points are located at Marist Place near Victoria Road and Villers Street near Victoria Road.
It is a short walk to CommBank Stadium from each of these drop-off points.
Please check transportnsw.info for any road closures and exclusion zones in place for individual events when arriving by taxi.
For fans who intend to drive, there are a number of public parking stations close to the venue for patrons seeking to park in the area including:
- Wentworth Street Car Park – 1,150 spaces
- Justice Precinct Car Park – 497 spaces (Hunter Street)
- Eat Street Car Park – 560 spaces (George Street)
Please note that traffic volume and demand for event parking in the local area is usually high. It’s recommended therefore that you plan your trip and your vehicle parking.
More information on various council and commercial car parks and car parks for vehicles with mobility parking permits is available here.
- Travelling fans from Melbourne can access exclusive travel deals, including an exclusive discount code from Qantas for City fans travelling to Sydney for the Grand Final from Victoria.
- A-Leagues’ official accommodation partner IHG is also offering fans access to a 15% discount.
- There will also be special offers in partnership with participating Grand Final teams to support travelling fans, including exclusive offers from Sportsnet Holidays.
Food and Beverage
Make Grand Final Day special and arrive early to enjoy some quality footy fare and beverages while soaking up the big-game atmosphere.
Outside CommBank Stadium, there will be a range of specialty food trucks in the precinct near Gate B which will be selling a number of delicious treats from up to an hour before Gates Open and will be available up to an hour after the event concludes.
CommBank Stadium itself features a range of high-quality food including traditional footy fare like gourmet burgers and hot dogs. Special Grand Final game-day treats include Butter Chicken Loaded Fries (available at Aisle 107 and 115) and the Tandoori Chicken Burger (available at Aisle 126).
CommBank Stadium is conveniently located close to the Parramatta CBD, which offers a multitude of cafes, bars and eateries
Team specific merchandise will be available for sale at two different outlets (Internal Gate A & B) inside the stadium.
Winter is upon us and the temperatures are getting cooler at night. While every seat is undercover at CommBank Stadium, we recommend dressing for the conditions. For the latest forecast, please click here.
Corporate Entry: Via Gate F.
Central Coast Mariners Active Support: Via Gate D
Melbourne City Support: Via Gate A
All Other Ticket Holders: Via the Gate on your ticket.
Conditions of Entry: click here
Everything you need
- General Admission tickets for the A-League Men’s Grand Final at CommBank Stadium on Saturday 3 June are on sale here.
- You can experience the Grand Final in style with Premium Catered Hospitality options – click here.
- Visiting Sydney? Why not make a weekend of it. Check out where to stay and play here:.
Enjoy the game!
Information on this page is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change.