While Bankwest Stadium is best known as the home ground of world-class sport and entertainment, it is also a beacon of light and hope in Western Sydney, glowing brightly in support of major community awareness campaigns.
Bankwest Stadium lights up for different events and causes several times each month becoming a regular feature of the Parramatta night-time landscape. The stadium was designed with a technological focus, making it easy to light up the external facade, and the halo fabric roof with just the press of a button.
The Stadium, with the ability to change colours at the flick of a switch, has glowed
- Purple in recognition of International Women’s Day on 8 March
- Yellow in support of National Road Safety Week on 16, 20, 21 May
- Blue and Green in support of Neurofibromatosis Awareness on 17 May
- Orange to support the State Emergency Services’ WOW (Wear Orange Wednesday) campaign on 19 May
- Red for World Hemochromatosis Week on 1 June
- And we’ll be glowing Pink for DonateLife Week on 26 July.
Bankwest Stadium is proud to be a centre of celebration for community and cultural events and are also great supporters of community and charitable causes.