The Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers are set to renew their rivalry in the next instalment of their classic Easter Monday game at CommBank Stadium.
A favourite day for footy fans around Sydney, this one is sure to be another firey game in Parramatta.
With a bumper crowd on the way we’ve put together some helpful tips to make sure you have the best time possible!
- 1:15pm: Gates Open
- 1:35pm: Kick-off – NSW Cup
- 4:00pm: Kick-off – NRL – Eels v Tigers
- Arrive early and enjoy a huge day of action in and around CommBank Stadium.
- Leave plenty of time for the entry process and finding your seat.
- Take advantage of free travel on ALL public transport to Parramatta.
- Enjoy the footy festivities in the precinct and inside the Stadium.
- Pre-purchase your tickets online to avoid any queues at the box office.
The best way to secure your tickets is to pre-purchase them online via Ticketek and avoid queues at the box office.
Getting to the game
The most important thing for a good game day is to get moving early and leave plenty of time for getting to the Stadium.
Your best bet is to use public transport and plan your trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here. Take advantage of the free travel on all public transport across the Easter Weekend.
Trains and buses run regularly to Parramatta Transport Interchange, which is a short walk to CommBank Stadium.
Fans are encouraged to take public transport, however if you must drive there are a number of parking options in Parramatta City. More info here. There is no public parking available at the Stadium.
Make sure you head out to CommBank Stadium nice and early for all the fun inside and outside the venue on Monday!
Outside will be the Food Village, a DJ, the Kids PARRAdise and loads more for the family.
Inside the Stadium is the Eels Member Bar on the North West Terrace and the Kids Zone on the South West Terrace.
Plus plenty of entertainment pre-game and at half time!
The Bureau is forecasting perfect footy weather in Parramatta on Easter Monday, with no rain and a balmy 26C on the cards!